Do you ever catch yourself holding your breath for no reason at all? I’ve done that several times this past week. In a moment of thought, walking down the lane for groceries, and laying there in bed listening to holiday tunes, I’d find myself devoid of oxygen for no particular reason.
Maybe subconsciously I know that 2014 is coming to an end and that has me anxious to get on with the next year. Or quite possibly there is anticipation for all the projects, goals, and trips I have lined up in the upcoming months? Either way, it’s a bad habit and one that I do not want to continue with.
So what does my 2015 look like so far (because like any 5 year old will tell you, “A little sneak peek of Christmas goodies on Christmas Eve is totally acceptable!”)?
Set Travel Plans:
- Bangkok, Thailand
Anticipated Travel Plans:
- Two-Weeks in Nepal
- San Francisco (first time back in the US since becoming an expat)
- Road trip down Taiwan’s east coast
Backpacks & Blackboards:
- Bangkok Travel Guide for purchase
- Nepal Travel Guide for purchase
- Release of my first book, ‘Skipping Baggage Claim’
- Opening of my freelance services for websites and portfolios for small businesses, blogs, organizations, and individuals
- Printables (free and for purchase) for use around the home, office, and online
- More TEFL resources (free and for purchase)
What Occurred in 2014:
- Free sample of Chapter 1 of ‘Skipping Baggage Claim’
- Myanmar Travel Guide
- Start of the Weekly newsletter
& much more!
What started as a path in 2014 has become an entire world on its own for 2015 and beyond!